Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Daughter is an artistic prodigy!!!
I've always hoped that one of my children would get my artistic gene, and now one has!  My daughter has begun painting.  I know, I know.  "She is way too young!"  You are thinking to yourself, but it's true!  When I put her down for her nap, the artistic genius inside her awakens and takes over her little body.  While I am completely unaware, thinking she is off in dreamland, masterpieces are being created.  Her canvas:  The walls.  And when that runs out, her crib, blankets, pillow, stuffed rabbit, even her own body is sacrificed to the vision.  Her medium:  Poo.  That's right.  I can't believe how, not only creative, but resourceful my daughter is.  It's handy, it never runs out, and it gives off that special something that paint just can't.  I have to say, when I walk in and see the beauty that she has created all around her, it really does bring a tear to the eye.

FYI:  That's chocolate cookie on her mouth, NOT poo!

3 comments:

Pendragon Inman said...

you know what they say: be careful what you wish for :P

she reminds me of something i saw on Funniest-home-videos the other day. Two little girls had "painted" their daddy's expensive motorcycle! They drew sloppy white hearts and all sorts of things over every inch of it. I was proud of daddy for not sounding mad, tho you could totally feel his exasperation

Brandy said...

I am so glad to know that it is those Sims artistic genes that are causing my children to do this!

Tina Sims Gifford said...

Well Brandy, I don't think that's what's causing YOUR children to do that... YOUR kids are just weird!!! ;)

Paulette,
That's so true! So how come my other wishes don't come true like "I wish I could fly"? That one would be cool.