Wednesday, January 23, 2008

BSA

B.S.A.
I just joined a new support group.  Body Spasmers annonymous, or B.S.A. (Not to be confused with Boy Scouts of America)  It took me a long time to realize I had a problem.  I lived in that dark world of denial for far too long.  But now, I walk in the
sun.  And more importantly, I walk in the sun without body spasming

 (Left and Right pictures:  Body Spasming at its worst!)  

This post is dedicated to all those out there who don't realize that they could be suffering from Body Spasmer Syndrome.  Recent studies have shown that as many as 78% of the population could be suffering from BSS (sometimes just shortened to BS), and that only .000000000001% recognize and are treated for this disabling condition.  If you have any or all of the listed symptoms, please ask your doctor about BS today.

*Sudden spontaneous posing of body 
*Uncontrolled "strut" walking
*Uncontrolled hip swaying
and of course
*Flu like symptoms
(these symptoms may or may not worsen in the vicinity of a camera.)

Also, there is a wonderful support group for those who suffer from BS called BSA.  So far, I am the only member, but I feel certain that this post will change all that as it reaches MILLIONS across the world, beaconing them to come!  Come and soak up the sun with me it the sunny, sun filled, sun-shiny sunlight of finally getting help for BS.

*FYI, spasming IS a word!
*Oh yeah, so is spasmer

No comments: