Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We just got back from DISNEYLAND. It was my first time going EVER!! Pretty pathetic, I know. I won't go into the gruesome details of the challenges I have faced trying to grow into a normal adult without having seen Mickey in person. It is all too shocking. I enjoyed myself as much as the kids. Here's a few of the kids favorite activities. (My personal fav was the Buzz Lightyear ride... mostly because I kicked Ryan's can at it!!!)


MATT'S FAVORITES

*Soarin' Over California


*Getting soaked on Grizzly River Run


*Rock wall









CARTER'S FAVORITES





*Tire Swing


*Crocket Hat!








*Jumpin' Jellyfish












MARY'S FAVORITES


*Being a Princess!


*Playing with her shadow


*Sleeping in the stroller

2 comments:

Heather said...

Seeing the kids favorites makes me think that you probably didn't need to go all the way to Disneyland to expirience them. I am glad YOU had fun though. I call to come with you next time!

Tina Sims Gifford said...

YES! I need someone who is willing to go on the scary rides with me!