Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ninjas don't need tonsils

Tina with Two Tonsils is soon to become Tina with Two Minus Two Tonsils!!!  (have to keep with the alliteration!)

That's right, it's time to say goodbye to some life-long friends of mine.  Maybe the Dr. will let me keep them.  I could put them in a jar on my coffee table as a great conversation piece.  Mmmm.  Maybe they'll even find my twin in one of the tonsils!

I hear it's a horrible surgery as an adult, but I'm ok with it because I hear that tonsils just slow ninjas down.  At least that's what EVERYBODY says.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Always use Alluring Alliteration.

I wonder if your voice will sound like Yoda's when it is over. give me a call and we will find out.
Wait.. is this the scam you are referring to? Ahh, now I'm paranoid. thanks a lot.

Shanna Blythe said...

LOL. Good luck, good luck, good luck . . .

Carrie said...

Toodaloo Tina's tonsils!
Please do not linger long in a giant jar on Tina's table. For I am sure Tina has other trinkets (less biological and lovelier) to tempt a timid traveler to talk. ;-)

Stefani B. said...

Ninjas update blogs. I'm just say'n.