Monday, January 26, 2009

*** TINA SPARKLES***

So, I was asked by some friends where my nickname "Tina Sparkles" came from. One gal commented, "I just thought it was because you liked sparkles a lot, but that didn't really seem like you." I should hope not!!!  My family started calling me Tina Sparkles when the movie Strictly Ballroom came out. HILARIOUS movie... and if you don't like it, then I don't like you. The first time you see it, it's weird... after that, it's just funny. Here's the only clip I could find that has a scene with the infamous Tina Sparkles. You have to keep watching for a few minutes before you get to her. 



2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, that's why you wear that dance outfit all the time. Now it all makes sense.

Tina Sims Gifford said...

I told you fruit is in style.