Thursday, May 29, 2008

Toad's B-day


My big brother's birthday was yesterday.  I forgot to call him.  I always remember his birthday on the 29th.  He obviously was meant to be born on the 29th, so it's not MY fault for remembering a day late... it's HIS fault for being born on the wrong day!!!  Being born early was extremely inconsiderate of him.  If only he knew the guilt I suffer from his impatience to exit the womb.  SHEESH!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOAD!!!

I am a scumbag sister, and I grovel at your feet!
(Bet you didn't know I have this, did you?)

2 comments:

LynziDoodle said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! It is so good to see you are doing good!

Tody said...

When Brandy told me that you had posted a picture of me on your blog, I was a little nervous... there are so many others that have extreme damage points. I'm sure you know the ones I'm talking about but I won't eleborate here. :-) But, THANKS! for the belated B-day. I will actually be here in Utah during your blessed day! I'll make sure make a huge deal out of it, get you lots of presents, and generally try to make you feel REEEEEEEEALLY guilty for forgetting mine.

That's what brothers are for!

Love you Peanut.