Friday, April 25, 2008

The most beautiful salad in the world! For those of you that don't notice it at first glance, I pity your existence. It's the Cafe Rio Pork Barbacoa salad of course! With its AMAZING dressing and sweet pork... oh! I dream of this salad. I wish to expose my deep and violent feelings for this dish, and I shall in a poem. (this is my 16th and final draft.)



Roses are Red
Violets are blue
Cafe Rio Pork Barbacoa Salad
I love you!!!
It's not quite Shakespeare... it needs some tragedy... so here it is:
THERE IS NO CAFE RIO IN TOOELE!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You found my weakness! I was so moved with this post...I laughed... and then I cried.

p.s. How dare you tempt me with that evil picture

Pendragon Inman said...

i always laugh when i come to your blog :) Either you have a nack for hitting my humor needs, or you've put some kindof hypnotic laughing spell within your pictures. Either way, i second the notion for beautiful and delicious salads. HOWEVER, the "Salad-Creations" shop here in Bullhead has a Chef whom (i swear) is an evil villain in disguise. He butchers the salads until they resemble baby food. And as much as they may have been appatizing to me at one point in my life, it doesn't do much for me now. Death to the butcher who works in the salad shop!